Register a Foreign Qualification in Texas

Register A Foreign Qualification for your business today!

Foreign Corporations may register to do business in Texas. These may be incorporated for profit under any laws other than Texas. They may also be incorporated as nonprofit businesses, (wherein their purpose does not involve pecuniary profit, incidental or otherwise) incorporated under any law other than Texas. Some activities may exclude a business from these requirements.

Generally, foreign corporations may not do business in Texas without receiving a Certificate of Authority from the Secretary of the State. To receive a Certificate of Authority, a foreign corporation must file the Application for a Certificate of Authority.

Previous post:

Next post:

Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/ on line 171