Register a Foreign Qualification in Wisconsin

Register A Foreign Qualification for your business today!

Foreign Corporations may register to do business in Wisconsin. These may be incorporated for profit under any laws other than Wisconsin. They may also be incorporated as nonprofit businesses, (wherein their purpose does not involve pecuniary profit, incidental or otherwise) incorporated under any law other than Wisconsin. Some activities may exclude a business from these requirements.

Generally, foreign corporations may not do business in Wisconsin without receiving a Certificate of Authority from the Secretary of the State. To receive a Certificate of Authority, a foreign corporation must file the Application for a Certificate of Authority.

Previous post:

Next post:

Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/ on line 171