Warning: Parameter 1 to wp_default_scripts() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/notaryst/public_html/certificateofauthority.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 546
Register a Foreign Qualification in Washington

Register a Foreign Qualification in Washington

Register A Foreign Qualification for your business today!

Foreign Corporations may register to do business in Washington. These may be incorporated for profit under any laws other than Washington. They may also be incorporated as nonprofit businesses, (wherein their purpose does not involve pecuniary profit, incidental or otherwise) incorporated under any law other than Washington. Some activities may exclude a business from these requirements.

Generally, foreign corporations may not do business in Washington without receiving a Certificate of Authority from the Secretary of the State. To receive a Certificate of Authority, a foreign corporation must file the Application for a Certificate of Authority.

Previous post:

Next post: